100 Printmaking Tools Day 15
A few weeks ago I posted about my 100 day project where I panned to work on creating 1 printmaking tool a day for the next 100 days. Well, I’ve decided to modify this project just a bit. When I started making my first tools, it just made sense to work on several at once. So I drew out several stamps, cut them all at once and completed them over several days. I realized I would most likely work this way instead of working on one at a time.
So I’m modifying my project to be 100 printmaking tools in 100 days or less. And here is my first batch; a total of 14 stamps.
And here they are printed on both paper and mylar. The mylar is so that I can audition them on fabric.
I’ve already started of the next batch of stamps. So the project continues.
I think that’s a great idea to have them on the mylar! Thanks Angie.
Thanks Pat. It really does make printing with the easier.
Yes, that is a neat trick. Learned that from Jane Dunnewold.
Comments are closed.